Skills and Expertise
- Video – Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro CS5, After Effects, Color, Adobe Media Encoder, Compressor. Films with Panasonic HD P2 cameras and Sony AVCHD cameras.
- Web/Design – HTML5, CSS3, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver. Experienced with Wordpress.
- Audio – Audition, Soundbooth, Soundtrack.
Work Experience and Education
- State Farm Insurance, Bloomington, IL 2007 - Present Videographer/editor & Web designer/developer within Public Affairs department. Produces video for internal news Web sites and for State Farm’s YouTube channel. Designs and maintains enterprise and department Web sites.
- Jupiterimages, Peoria, IL 2003 - 2007 Senior Web designer for jupiterimages.com and its family of e-commerce Web sites including international versions.
- AmericanEagle.com, Park Ridge, IL 2002 - 2003 Web designer. Client based design for Fortune 1000 business, government agencies, collegiate athletic conferences & programs.
- Masters of Science, Illinois State University, Normal, IL 2000 - 2002 Degree in Arts Technology. Focus on technologies driving fine art, music, film, and theatre. Specialized in Web design, film/video, and audio production.
- Institutional Web Support Services, Normal, IL 2000 - 2002 Web design and development for Illinois State University. Gained graduate assistantship upon entering Masters program.
- Bachelors of Science, Illinois State University, Normal, IL 1998 - 2000 Degree in Marketing. Focus on creative marketing, critical thinking methodologies and business technical education.
- Iowa State University, Ames, IA 1994 - 1997 Studied Business Information Systems. First introduced to HTML and Web design.
Musician (guitar) since 1993, designed and developed first Web site in 1996, married since 2007, jumped off a 140ft+ bridge (bungie attached) in New Zealand, had my hand up LeBron James’ shirt (to attach a lapel mic for an interview).